Join Jaime Roberts and 98-3 TRY on an exciting 7-night listener cruise to the Bahamas aboard Royal Caribbean’s newest ship, Anthem of the Seas! Have fun in the sun and hang out with other 98.3 TRY listeners and Jaime on this fabulous vacation!
7 Nights Bahamas
March 17-24, 2018
Royal Caribbean - Anthem of the Seas
Sails roundtrip from Cape Liberty, NJ
Anthem of the Seas® isn’t the same old song. It’s a Tri-State rally cry for all the thrill seekers, gourmet globetrotters and adventure aficionados. With spaces that transform on the fly, no other ship packs in more cutting edge experiences in one single day.
DAY PORT OF CALL ARRIVAL DEPART
Cape Liberty (Bayonne), NJ 3:00 PM
Port Canaveral, Florida 12:00 PM 9:30 PM
Cococay, Bahamas 9:30 AM 5:00 PM
Nassau, Bahamas 7:00 AM 6:00 PM
Cape Liberty (Bayonne), NJ 6:00 AM
- Full-service Vitality Spa
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- 220-foot outdoor, poolside movie screen
- Adults-only Solarium pool, a glass-canopied retreat
- Indoor pool with retractable roof; Whirlpools
- Bumper cars, roller skating, basketball court, circus school and more at Seaplex, the largest indoor active space at sea
- RipCord by iFLY®, the first skydiving experience at sea
- North Star observation capsule
- FlowRider® surf simulator
- 30-foot high Rock Climbing Wall
- Casino Royale® with thousands of square feet of slots and tables
- Two70° with nighttime aerial entertainment and an ice bar
- Music Hall, an edgy venue for live music performances
From $679.00 per person/double occupancy.
AAA Benefit: $50 per stateroom onboard credit.
Roundtrip motor coach to pier from Halfmoon, NY: $100 per person.
Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Taxes, motor coach and insurance are additional.
Subject to availability. Ship’s Registry: Bahamas.
For reservations, call your local AAA Northway travel specialist.
1-877-AAA-8283, option 4
Travel Center locations in Schenectady, Saratoga Springs,
Halfmoon, Queensbury, Plattsburgh, Amsterdam, Elmira and Vestal