It looks like the Ryan Seacrest sexual harassment scandal isn't going away. In fact, it seems to be picking up steam. And with the "Oscars" happening on Sunday, that's not a good thing for the E! network. So far they're not backing down from having Ryan host their red carpet coverage as usual. But there have been reports that some Hollywood publicists plan on steering their clients AWAY from him. (Jennifer Lawrence actually said she's not sure she'll talk to him. But she has other problems with E! besides Ryan.) I'm not sure how I feel about this. I've met Ryan, he seems like an incredibly nice guy. But all victims should be listened to so this is a tough one. Right now, it looks like E! has been in crisis mode, trying to figure out how to navigate this mess. One of their solutions is to prearrange Ryan's interviews with stars he's friendly with . . . so there are no surprises. Meanwhile, another former co-worker says he WITNESSED Ryan being sexually inappropriate with his accuser, Suzie Hardy. He says that more than once, as Suzie was tying Ryan's shoes, he saw Ryan push her head toward his crotch. So far, all sources say Ryan's many jobs are safe and secure, but with the Oscars being such a big event, things could escalate on the Red Carpet. I'm taking a wait and see attitude. I don't want to believe that Ryan would do anything like this, so I guess we'll wait to see what further investigations find out. Will you be watching Ryan on the red carpet on Sunday night, and will you watch the new Idol? Or does this stop you from wanting to watch. Let me know what you think.