ABC confirmed the cast of the upcoming, all-athlete season of "Dancing with the Stars". The season kicks off on April 30th. Here are the 10 couples competing . . .
1. Olympic figure skater Adam Rippon, dancing with Jenna Johnson.
2. Notre Dame basketball star Arike Ogunbowale, dancing with Gleb Savchenko.
3. Olympic luger Chris Mazdzer, dancing with Witney Carson.
4. Olympic snowboarder Jamie Anderson, dancing with Artem Chigvintsev.
5. Former Olympic softball player Jennie Finch Daigle, dancing with Keo Motsepe.
6. Former baseball player Johnny Damon, dancing with Emma Slater.
7. Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman, dancing with Sharna Burgess.
8. Former NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, dancing with Lindsay Arnold.
9. Olympic figure skater Mirai Nagasu, dancing with Alan Bersten.
10. Former Olympic figure skater (and alleged Nancy Kerrigan attack accomplice) Tonya Harding, dancing with Sasha Farber.
Who will you be cheering for? I love Adam Rippon and Jamie Anderson. I also love Johnny Damon and Kareem. And yep after I, Tonya, I have a soft spot for her too. I'll be watching, what about you?