Book your Cruise and Sail with Jaime Roberts and 98.3 TRY on an exciting 8 Night Listener Cruise to the Bahamas aboard Royal Caribbean’s Anthem of the Seas®!
When it comes to new experiences, you like to jump in with both feet. Whether it’s posing with porpoises in Dolphin Cay or plunging into pirate hideaways like Fort Fincastle. Reef diving or flying high above water in a parasail. Grab hold of one-of-a-kind adventures in Nassau, and Royal Caribbean’s private island – CocoCay.
Every day onboard Anthem of the Seas® is like embarking on a whole new adventure. Yesterday’s roller skating at SeaPlex® is today’s bumper cars — or circus school. And tonight’s mesmerizing roboshow at Two70® is completely different from tomorrow’s Vistarama® experience. Throw in a culinary scene to rival most metropolitan cities, and you’ve got a game changing vacation that transforms every day into the best yet.
Sails roundtrip from Cape Liberty, NJ to Cococay and Nassau Bahamas with a stop in Port Canaveral, Florida.
Departs March 15 to March 23, 2019 – 8 Nights
Anthem of the Seas® Ship Highlights
- Full-service Vitality Spa; State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- 220-foot outdoor, poolside movie screen
- Adults-only Solarium pool, a glass-canopied retreat
- Indoor pool with retractable roof; Whirlpools
- Bumper cars, roller skating, basketball court, circus school and more at Seaplex, the largest indoor active space at sea
- RipCord by iFLY®, the first skydiving experience at sea
- North Star observation capsule
- FlowRider® surf simulator
- 30-foot high Rock Climbing Wall
- Casino Royale® with thousands of square feet of slots and tables
- Two70° with night time aerial entertainment and an ice bar
- Music Hall, an edgy venue for live music performances
Pricing and Benefits
· Inside - $744
· Oceanview - $810
· Balcony - $975
· Prices are per person based on double occupancy
· AAA Benefit: $50 per stateroom onboard credit, onboard karaoke and cocktail party
· Roundtrip motorcoach to pier from Halfmoon, NY: $100 per person
· Taxes, motorcoach and insurance are additional
· Excursions are at an additional cost
· Deposit; $250 per person
· Taxes $150.27 pp
· Final payment December 1, 2018
· Subject to availability
· Ship’s Registry: Bahamas
For reservations, call your local AAA Northway travel specialist.
1-877-AAA-8283, option 4
Travel Center locations in Schenectady, Saratoga Springs, Halfmoon, Queensbury, Plattsburgh, Amsterdam and Vestal