Book Your Cruise & Sail Away with Jaime Roberts & 98.3 TRY on an exciting 7 Night Listener Cruise to the Bahamas aboard Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas®!
Find new thrills on every deck, like The Perfect Storm℠ waterslides and the tallest slide at sea, Ultimate Abyss℠. Grab bold bites to go at El Loco Fresh® and the first Portside BBQ℠, or cheer on your favorite team at Playmakers℠ Sports Bar & Arcade. This is the Amplified Oasis of the Seas — and the adventure has never been bolder.
The Bahamas: Perfect day at CocoCay & Great Fun Exploring Nassau
Conquer the tallest waterslide in North America and snap a shot from up to 450 feet up in a helium balloon! Grab a drink at the swim-up bar and soak up the scene in the largest freshwater pool in the Bahamas. CocoCay is the ideal private island experience with expansive offerings and plenty for guests of all ages to enjoy!
Much of the offerings are complimentary, such as the beaches, pool and food. And there are lots of activities centrally located within a short walk from the ship with everything run by Royal Caribbean to ensure there is consistency with the experience across the board.
Nassau is a great place to sun and sightsee, with dazzling beaches, turquoise waters, colorful past and vibrant Junkanoo culture. Nassau offers an abundance of excursions and activities to delight cruisers of all ages! From snorkeling, beach breaks, ATV’s, scuba diving, shopping, water sports, parasailing and island tours – Nassau has it all!
Sails roundtrip from Cape Liberty, NJ to CocoCay and Nassau Bahamas with a stop in Port Canaveral, Florida.
Departs August 20 to August 27, 2023 – 7 Nights
Dates & Ports of Call
- 8/20 Cape Liberty (Bayonne), NJ (Depart, 4pm)
- 8/21 Cruising
- 8/22 Port Canaveral, FL (1pm to 9pm)
- 8/23 Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas (9am to 5pm)
- 8/24 Nassau, Bahamas (8am to 5pm)
- 8/25 Cruising
- 8/26 Cruising
- 8/27 Cape Liberty (Bayonne), NJ (Arrive 6am)
Pricing and Benefits
- Inside $677
- Oceanview - $814
- Balcony - $949
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy
- AAA Benefit: $50 per stateroom onboard credit, onboard karaoke and cocktail party
- Roundtrip motorcoach to pier from Clifton Park, NY: $200 per person
- Taxes, motorcoach and insurance are additional
- Excursions are at an additional cost
- Deposit: $250 per person
- Taxes $169 pp
- Final payment: May 8, 2023
- Subject to availability
- Ship's Registry: Bahamas
For reservations, call your local AAA Northway travel specialist.
1-877-AAA-8283, option 4 or www.AAA.com
Travel Center locations in Schenectady, Saratoga Springs, Halfmoon, Queensbury, Plattsburgh, Amsterdam and Vestal.