Are you a pet owner? Let's face it, we all know when our dogs like us. They wag their tail and jump all over us and give us kisses. But how do you know if your cat likes you just as much. Well, even though we think most cats are aloof, they do give off signs that they like us. In fact, my Jackson, does most of these things every day. That makes me happy cause I'd hate to think of what he'd do to me in the middle of the night if he didn't like me. Check out the list and tell me if your cat likes you
1. They purr a lot and seem pretty calm when you pet them. That's an obvious one.
2. They bring you stuff, like toys or dead animals. Those aren't really "gifts," but they bring them to spots where they feel secure. So it means they feel safe with you.
3. They get in your personal space a lot. When they rub up against you, they're trying to cover you in pheromones to tell other cats you're already theirs.
4. They knead on you with their claws. Licking you and lightly biting you can also be signs that they like you and feel comfortable.
5. They roll over and show you their stomach. It's a sign of trust.
6. They stare at you, and slowly wink or blink their eyes. That's another sign of trust. You can respond by slowly blinking back at them.
7. They greet you with their tail up. It means they feel confident and happy around you. When they carry their tail down low, it usually means they're nervous. Especially if it's tucked under their body