Today is National Cat Day. So what better time to go adopt a kitty or show love to the kitties your already have!! I love my boys, Jackson and Sammy! The results of a new survey about cats and cat owners is below, but I can tell you this. I always say I love you to my boys. I tell them all my secrets and they keep them for me. And last night when I was chilly while I was sleeping Sammy jumped up and cuddled in right next to me to keep me warm. My sweetie doesn't even do that all the time. So cats rock!!! How do you feel about your babies. Let me know on the TRY Facebook page. Oh and see a picture of my boys below!
Here are the results from a new survey in honor of the holiday . . .
1. 44% of people say they have a cat. And of those people, around three out of five only have one cat.
2. 14% of people say they're a "cat person." 46% are a "dog person." 35% love both equally . . . and the other 5% say they don't like animals.
3. Just under half of cat owners say "I love you" to their cats.
4. 25% say their cat is their best friend.
5. And finally, women are almost three times more likely than men to say they understand what their cat is trying to say when it meows.