I don't know what's going on here, but a website that came up with a list of Holiday songs that a werid is waaaaaay off base. The website Mashable came up with a list of 15 Holiday Songs That Are Super Weird But We Somehow Still Love. And to be honest, they miss the mark on more than a few of them. Like, is there anything "super weird" about novelty tracks like "The Chipmunk Song" or "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer"? Not really. And what's even remotely weird about Elvis Presley's "Blue Christmas" or Harry Connick Jr.'s "(It Must've Been Ol') Santa Claus"? The answer is nothing. There are a couple of songs that are wildly inappropriate but most are just fine Here's their full list . . .
1. "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" by Destiny's Child
2. "It Must Have Been Ol' Saint Nick" by Harry Connick Jr.
3. "The Chipmunk Song" by The Chipmunks
4. "Dominick the Donkey" by Lou Monte
5. "Mistletoe and Wine" by Cliff Richard
6. "Fairytale of New York" by The Pogues
7. "Cherry Cherry Christmas" by Neil Diamond
8. "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" by Elmo & Patsy
9. "Last Christmas" by Wham!
10. "How Do You Spell Channakkah" by The Leevees
11. "Feliz Navidad" by Jose Feliciano
12. "Have Yourself a Merry little Christmas" by Mr. Hankey from "South Park"
13. "Oi! To the World" by The Vandals.
14. The theme music from "Pee-Wee's Playhouse's Christmas Special"
15. Blue Christmas" by Elvis Presley