The cast of season two of CBS’ “Celebrity Big Brother” has been revealed. Among the big names are Dina Lohan, Ryan Lochte, Tamar Braxton and… former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci. Yes, really – “The Mooch” is now the second former aide of Donald Trump to go from the White House to the “Big Brother” house.
Also starring in the upcoming season are:
- Actor Joey Lawrence
- “Mean Girls” star Jonathan Bennett
- Olympian Lolo Jones
- Former NFL running back Ricky Williams
- Former WWE wrestler Natalie Eva Marie
- Singer/reality star Kandi Burruss
- “Infamous Houseguest” Kato Kaelin (you may remember him from the O.J. Simpson murder trial)
The new season kicks off on January 21st. The celebs will compete in a variety of games for a $25,000 grand prize until the finale on February 13th. So will you be watching? I know I will, but I'm not sure who I'll be cheering for just yet. What about you? Let me know on the TRY Facebook page.