Well, it looks like we actually are going to be hit with that big winter storm this weekend. The snow is expected to start Saturday afternoon and go into Sunday afternoon with 12-18 inches of the white stuff on the ground before all is said and done. So the safe bet is for all of us to stay inside and just hibernate while we get through this. And if you're looking for some fun stuff to do while you're inside, I've got your back. There are a LOT of things to do when you're stuck in your house for the day. Check it out.
1. Plan your summer vacation. Want to forget about the cold and snow, start doing your research now for where you want to go when it's hot!
2. Make yourself and your family an incredible breakfast. You know, one of those breakfasts you see on TV but never have time to make. Now you have the time!
3. Skype or Facetime with friends and family you haven't seen in a while. What better time to catch up with people you love
4. Plan a nap! We all love naps but never have time to take one. Now you will have the time. Take a nice winter nap.
5. Redecorate a room in your house that you've been wanting to. Move around the furniture, put the TV somewhere else. Get rid of that old end table you don't like. You're trapped inside, you might as well use the time!
6. Take a long, luxurious bath! Just typing those words makes me want to do it right now.
7. Clean our your closet or shop in your closet. If you're like me, you have clothes in there you forgot you had. Now's your chance to get rid of them, or pull them out to wear again!
8. Have a movie and popcorn day. We all have movies and TV shows that we want to catch up on, but never have the time. The weather has given you the gift of time. Catch up on all those movies and shows you've been dying to see.
9. Bake something. I'm going to be making a chocolate cake with whipped cream. What's your guilty baking pleasure?
10. Read that book that has been on your nightstand for the last month. Now you have the time to get into it.
For more ideas on what to do in the storm, just click here. Make a day of it and have fun! If we have to get this kind of weather, we might as well enjoy it!!!